Saturday, August 9, 2008

Yo yo yo, where my capitalists at?

It is so incredibly hot, I would have paid $100 for a bottle water while walking around (key word, 'around' meaning not inside but au tour de) the Olympic Village. If this was in the US (or any other country Ive ever been to, for that matter!) There would have been dudes carrying around big buckets or coolers filled with overpriced bottled water, selling it to thirsty tourists and making bank, but no such thing! Or at least t-shirt hawkers like the kind you see at the freeway exits on your way to any Los Angeles sports event, but again, nothing! Then, my big master plan for scoring tickets has been thwarted by the serious lack of scalpers. I suppose the entrepreneur, get rich quick mentality has escaped the Chinese. Seriously, I was tempted to go buy water at the supermarket and start my own little corner business.


"So hot, I think I might pass out!)

No comments: