Friday, August 22, 2008

I met a famous person...

This was that weightlifter who got one the first (if not the first) gold medals for the chinese. They replayed that scene over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again, so in China she's pretty darn famous and I got to meet her. Yea, that's right. I was just walking by and I couldn't figure out why they were polishing the sidewalks??? But then on my way back I saw a bunch of reporters and cameras flashing so I joined the mayhem. It was a little ceremony to show the number of gold medals that china received...they REALLY made a big deal out of this. And by the end of the day, that number was no longer relevant...but don't worry. they had another ceremony.

From China, part II


From China, part II


From China, part II


From China, part II

No comments: