Monday, August 25, 2008

Muddy Buddies

My good friend Danielle welcomed me back into the good 'ole US of A. I went to Denver (cause it was kind of 'on the way...') because I asked her to be my Muddy Buddy (without really informing her about what that really was.) but she agreed, so here's pictures from our world renowned performance of sportsmanship, pure speed, agility and just plain guts...and some mud.

Go Team Fierce! (yes, we're pretty much a hot mess!)

From MuddyBuddy


From MuddyBuddy


From MuddyBuddy


From MuddyBuddy


From MuddyBuddy


From MuddyBuddy


From MuddyBuddy


From MuddyBuddy


From MuddyBuddy


From MuddyBuddy


From MuddyBuddy


We'd like to pretend like we didn't just do it for the free beers afterwards...but really, who are we kidding?

From MuddyBuddy


From MuddyBuddy


From MuddyBuddy


From MuddyBuddy


From MuddyBuddy


From MuddyBuddy


The mud pit!!!
From MuddyBuddy


We finished in 1:06 which was actually pretty good for our age group (49!!)

From MuddyBuddy


I don't know if this link will work, but there are some good pictures here too, I'm just too cheap to pay for them: http://www.brightroom.com/go.asp?37730941

(please note, the dates here are extremely off! Muddy Buddies was actually August 17th, but these are the days I posted, not the days the actual events took place, but I'm trying to catch up!!!)

No comments: