Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day Ten: New Haven, CT - (back to) Chappaqua, NY

Day Ten: New Haven, CT - (back to) Chappaqua, NY
Mode of transportation: Kara's lime green fiesta (thanks for the ride!)
Miles: 60
Carbon: .02 Metric Tons
Other: must have gotten some good karma from all the work I got done in the coffee shops of New Haven this week and helping out at the farmers market...

My dear friends Katie and Nathan were kind enough to set me up with the most tranquil boudoir for my stay in New Haven...They are pretty much the sweetest people ever.






Spent the week getting work done and catching up with friends (and pop culture!)- so nice to come back to a place and see lots of familiar faces.

Mini-dream fulfilled! my good friend who works at the Yale Farm asked if I'd help her out at the farmers' market saturday- it was just as much fun as I thought it would be.

Pictures from the farm and the market... and we sold EVERYTHING! yay us!









No comments: